In view of the upcoming Parliamentary Elections of May the 6th, 2012, the Secretariat General of Information & Communication – Secretariat General of Mass Media is setting up a Press Center in Zappeion Hall for Media facilitation
– Friday, May the 4th, 2012: from 14:00 to 22:00 hrs
– Saturday, May the 5th, 2012: from 09:00 to 22:00 hrs
– Sunday, May the 6th, 2012: from 09:00 until the end of the working day
Press Center technical infrastructure and equipment includes:
* two working rooms fully equipped with total capacity of 220 seats (telephones, PC’s, wi-fi internet access, printers, fax machines, photocopiers, two plasmawalls with 9 tv screens, tv monitors, radio booths)
* a Press Conference room with interpretation booths, audio system and plasma tv screens
* Accreditation and Information Desk
A special accreditation card is required to access the Press Center.
Media directors are kindly requested to confirm the names of their respective media representatives, mobile phone numbers and e-mails to the Secretariat General of Information & Communication – Secretariat General of Mass Media (fax no: 210 9098313 and 210 9098344, e-mail: email@example.com) until Monday, April the 30th, 2012 and 18:00 hrs at the latest, by filling in the above application form:
The above mentioned procedure applies also for technical/tv crew accreditations.
Accreditation cards can be collected as follows:
From Monday, April the 30th, 2012 until Thursday, May the 3th, 2012 from 09:00 to 19:00 hrs from the Secretariat General of Information & Communication- Secretariat General of Mass Media (11 Fragoudi Str. & Al. Pantou, Kallithea, office 405, 4th floor).
* Friday, May the 4th, 2012 from 08:30 to 12:00 hrs from the Secretariat General of Information & Communication- Secretariat General of Mass Media and from 14:00 to 22:00 hrs from the Accreditation and Information Desk of the Press Center at Zappeion Hall.
* Saturday, May the 5th and Sunday May 6th, 2012 from the Accreditation Secretariat and Information Desk at Zappeion Hall during the above working hours.
A last minute accreditation procedure for media representatives is possible only by presenting ID Card and Press Card along with a letter signed by the director of the Media.
Filed under: European Union, Government, Greece, Politics | Tagged: accreditation, accreditation card, application form, Current Affairs, elections in Greece, European Union, Government, Greece, information desk, May the 6th, Parliamentary Elections in Greece, Politics, Press Center, Press Center in Zappeion Hall, press conference, Press Conference room, Secretariat General of Information & Communication, Secretariat General of Mass Media, Zappeion, Zappeion Hall |